The Travel Professor
Join me on a journey across the broad spectrum of interesting travel topics. We’ll discuss destinations domestic and abroad, some familiar and some off the beaten path. We take a look at suppliers like cruise lines, air carriers and tour operators and find their bargains and special offerings. Got questions? Email thetravelprofessor@gmail.com.

Friday, January 12, 2007

RFI (Request for info)

Someone recently requested a suggestion on an affordable family vacation, but 1st off I really need to know your idea of affordable. The English soccer player that signed on to play in LA at $50 million dollars a year may have a different interpretation to reasonable than you or me.

Give me a bugdet amount, some travel dates, number of people along with some other data and I should be able to sort things out. And this is the same info that you should be giving to your local brick & mortar travel agency.