The Travel Professor
Join me on a journey across the broad spectrum of interesting travel topics. We’ll discuss destinations domestic and abroad, some familiar and some off the beaten path. We take a look at suppliers like cruise lines, air carriers and tour operators and find their bargains and special offerings. Got questions? Email thetravelprofessor@gmail.com.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Comparing credit cards that offer airline frequent flyer miles

I play the airline credit card game and earn airline miles with the goal of eventually earning a free ticket. By using my affinity credit card for every day purchases I add miles to my frequent flyer account.

But I’ve got lazy and complacent with my charge accounts and now it’s time to research the offers out there and see if I still carry the best cards in my wallet.

Here’s a pretty good web site to compare the various credit cards that offer frequent airline miles. Visit
http://www.e-wisdom.com/credit_cards and compare the cards. I know I will!