The Travel Professor
Join me on a journey across the broad spectrum of interesting travel topics. We’ll discuss destinations domestic and abroad, some familiar and some off the beaten path. We take a look at suppliers like cruise lines, air carriers and tour operators and find their bargains and special offerings. Got questions? Email thetravelprofessor@gmail.com.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Off of the Net

I'm heading up to Ohio's North Coast for some Major League baseball between the Cincinnati Reds & Cleveland Indians plus some other local touring. Time & schedule permitting I hope to catch the single A baseball team Lake County Captains too!

My laptop is in the shop and I'm not sure what Internet access will be available at the hotel so I'm signing off of the Internet for a few days.

Happy travels!