The Travel Professor
Join me on a journey across the broad spectrum of interesting travel topics. We’ll discuss destinations domestic and abroad, some familiar and some off the beaten path. We take a look at suppliers like cruise lines, air carriers and tour operators and find their bargains and special offerings. Got questions? Email thetravelprofessor@gmail.com.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Holiday shopping woes

I’m a guy that means I don’t shop just to shop. Well let me qualify that-I learned many years ago to acquire (shop-ok I said it)) gift items as you go through the year. This means that my Xmas shopping was done by Nov. As I drove by the malls these past few days & spied all the traffic I felt sorry for the folks enjoying this experience. For me it is family, feasting football. Happy Holidays!