The Travel Professor
Join me on a journey across the broad spectrum of interesting travel topics. We’ll discuss destinations domestic and abroad, some familiar and some off the beaten path. We take a look at suppliers like cruise lines, air carriers and tour operators and find their bargains and special offerings. Got questions? Email thetravelprofessor@gmail.com.

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

What's Your Travel Type?



Aloha! I’m frequently asked if there are any “travel specials” out there. 

My response is “sure do plenty of them. Where do you want to go? What do you want to see and do?”

Here’s where folks stumble around, hoe & hum and can’t really answers these basic questions. 

Gotta know what you want before I can suggest a product folks! Otherwise it is like trying to thread a needle with your eyes closed.   

Here’s a short quiz that will help identify what type of traveler you are. Enjoy it & I hope it helps provide some direction.

Mahalo!