The Travel Professor
Join me on a journey across the broad spectrum of interesting travel topics. We’ll discuss destinations domestic and abroad, some familiar and some off the beaten path. We take a look at suppliers like cruise lines, air carriers and tour operators and find their bargains and special offerings. Got questions? Email thetravelprofessor@gmail.com.

Friday, June 21, 2013

German Romantic Locations to Be Highlighted in Upcoming Bachelorette Episode

Romantic images of Germany will be on display in the upcoming 5th episode of The Bachelorette. The show will visit the country’s highest mountain, the Zugspitze, and will portray a romantic two-on-one date in Tegernsee Lake just outside of Munich; all with the newest Bachelorette, Desiree Hartsock. The episode is scheduled to air Monday, June 24, 2013, at 8pm Eastern on ABC.

Germany is a wonderfully romantic place and I encourage you to view the show! The sites and scenery should be spectacular!


I’ve never watched the show and having living in and traveled extensively in Deutschland I doubt that I’ll this episode. You all will have to fill me in!