The Travel Professor
Join me on a journey across the broad spectrum of interesting travel topics. We’ll discuss destinations domestic and abroad, some familiar and some off the beaten path. We take a look at suppliers like cruise lines, air carriers and tour operators and find their bargains and special offerings. Got questions? Email thetravelprofessor@gmail.com.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

More on Disney Cruise Line

Recently I on commented on Disney Cruise Line’s European 2009 & 2010 itineraries and now I’m hearing some rumblings of upcoming Alaska sailings.

Reports indicate that they have applied for a permit to sail in Glacier Bay which leads me to speculate that Alaskan cruises are on the horizon. When they sail I’m not sure about but I’m fairly confident that we will the ‘Mouse & Company” sailing Alaskan cruise vacations in the future.

Also as the “Mouse” continues to roar I expect to see the Disney Cruise flag planted on other destinations like Hawaii and/or South-Central America.