The Travel Professor
Join me on a journey across the broad spectrum of interesting travel topics. We’ll discuss destinations domestic and abroad, some familiar and some off the beaten path. We take a look at suppliers like cruise lines, air carriers and tour operators and find their bargains and special offerings. Got questions? Email thetravelprofessor@gmail.com.

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Updating my skills and knowledge

OK I'm in Vegas enjoying the pleasant temperatures and surroundings. But it not all fun and games. The golf clubs were left in Ohio.

I'm out here on business. Updating my personal knowledge and business skills at the Home Based Travel Agent and Luxury Travel conference.

The cruise lines, tour operators and destinations are here and they are providing mega updates on their products. They're doing this so travel agents can return home and better inform travelers like you about the new options and offerings.

I've discovered that Europe is on sale. The dollar has made a recovery and many European products are now priced lower than 4 or 5 years ago.

Cruises are a bargain too!

I'll keep attending the seminars then update you on the new products and savings.

And yes I admit it's fun to meet and interact with people from around the country.