The Travel Professor
Join me on a journey across the broad spectrum of interesting travel topics. We’ll discuss destinations domestic and abroad, some familiar and some off the beaten path. We take a look at suppliers like cruise lines, air carriers and tour operators and find their bargains and special offerings. Got questions? Email thetravelprofessor@gmail.com.

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Ph. D. in F.U.N.

I’ve enrolled in a doctorlal Ph.D. in F.U.N. program offered by Carnival Cruise University @ Coral Gables. Anyone else want to jump on board and make this a group earning sessions? Classes’ sessions are scheduled on-line but labs meet @ BW3 (Monday) and the Endzone (Wednesday) for cheap wings, ABs and plenty of conversation.

When I add these credentials to my BS, MS, CTC, DS, MCC & yada yada yada degrees and certifications then I can really tell people where to go!

Got travel questions? Email thetravelprofessor@gmail.com.

Happy travels!